Randy will be speaking at a candidates forum on the 14th of July at 6pm at Comcast Arena in Everett. For those of you who haven’t met any of the great conservative candidates that are running for office, here’s your chance. You will need a ticket to attend, but they are free. E-Mail Chair@Sno-IsleTeaParty.com to request tickets, and be sure to give them your name and mailing address so that they can mail you the tickets. For more details, go to http://sno-isleteaparty.com/ or call 360-629-3000.
Hope to see you there!
I’m Randy Hayden, and I’m running as a Republican for House Representative Seat #1 in Washington State’s 32nd Legislative District. I’ve lived in Snohomish and King counties all my life, raising my children here. Now my grandchildren are here.
Here’s the record of leadership that I’ll bring to the job.
• Own and operate a construction business and a mini storage building
• Board member for Snohomish County Alcohol and Drug Advisory Board
• Board member for We Surround Puget Sound
• Board member for Mustard Seed Ministries
• Coached children’s soccer 10 years and softball 1 year
• Jobs for Life Mentor and meal server at Everett Gospel Mission
• Organized Christmas toy drives for children at Everett Gospel Mission
My priorities are eliminating financial waste, creating jobs, preserving property rights, and improving education in Washington.